CLICK HERE to view the entire Special Housing Edition, including the senior housing listings for Vancouver Island and Vancouver/Lower Mainland. Includes several pages of up-to-date listings of major senior housing facilities throughout BC, including Independent/Supportive Living, Assisted Living and Residential Care.
Listings include addresses and contact information, housing costs, number of units in the housing complex, hospitality services, optional home care services, amenities and security features.
This guide is an indispensable resource to:
- seniors looking for alternative housing
- seniors moving within BC or from out of province
- children of seniors who are assisting their parent to select a housing option
- professionals who work with seniors or their families
- businesses that provide services to seniors.
Published February 2018. 8.5" x 11" magazine.
Email us to order a copy.
A handy reference guide for seniors and their families wrestling with the issues around whether relocation is the best option. This 128-page book provides helpful, easy to read information and suggestions to help seniors and their families understand the decisions they need to make.
Published by Senior Living 2017. Softcover.
Cost: $14.85 including shipping & handling $ GST.
Order through the Senior Living Shop.